2022 Pneumatico PT-1900 Pallet Nailer
|Model||PT-1900 Pallet Nailer|
The semi-automatic pallet nailing machine is an ideal tool to produce various types and sizes of pallets on blocks and stringers. Its construction allows for fast and easy changeovers. Only one operator is needed, and it reaches an output of 210-230 pallets per 8‐hour shift (depending on the operator skills and work organization).
- Two nail guns with different size nails are suspended on two spring balancers for better tool handling.
- Pneumatic block/stringer holders and pallet lifters ensures high quality and easy handling.
• Easy to use: one operator can build 210 - 230 pallets within 8 hours
• Compact design: total footprint 3.3 m2 (35.5 ft2)
• Universal: adjustable worktop allows production of stringer pallets on 2, 3, 4, or 5 stringers and block pallets (including EUR pallets) up to 9 blocks
• Efficient: quickly switch to any size pallet
• Pneumatic clamp: easily centers stringers or blocks
• Pneumatic lift: raises pallet to minimize operator lifting
• Overhead roller track: nail guns can move freely during work
• Bottom template: template to build pallet legs
• Adjustable steel clinch plates: galvanized and hardened steel plates for clinching nails
• Unique: diagonal table adjustment reduces work by 50%; option to assemble CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4, CP5 pallets; only 2 Allen keys required to adjust the table
• Weight: 970 lb (440 kg)
• Operating pressure: up to 8 bar (116psi) • Material: structural steel
• Width: 31.5" - 74.8" (800 - 1900 mm) • Lenght: up to 51.2" (1300 mm)
• Worktop width: 88.6" (2250 mm)
• Table width comprising rail mounting system for balancers: 122.9" (3122 mm) • Worktop height: 64.1" (1627 mm)
• Total height including rail mounting system for balancers: 101.6" (2581 mm)