This machine is part of a liquidation. See me in "CMS - Machines in storage!!"
Manufacturer specs (to be confirmed):
- Configured for use of pre-glued dowels (connect directly to water supply - not tanks)
- Pneumatic control of center stop as well as left and right fences
- Open end table design, allows for machining of parts longer than 48" on limited basis
- CNC positioning of the X,Y, and Z axes
- Oversized digital AC servo motors
- Maximum panel length: 49.2" Minimum panel length: .79"
- Maximum panel width: 31.5"
- Minimum panel width: 1.97"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2.36"
- Minimum panel thickness: .39"
- Maximum panel length for active center stop: 23.5"
- Horizontal drilling aggregated with (3) individually selectable spindles
- (1) dowel injector (32 mm distance from drilling spindle)
- Glue injector (currently water) with adjustable glue/water amount
- Dowel size: 8 x 30/8 x 35 mm
- Vibrating hopper for automatic dowel feeding
- Low pressure pump for water/glue Microsoft Windows based control with WoodWop programming
- Large 17" display Machine software bundle (preloaded on machine)
|Model||ABD 050 Optimat|
|Machine Location||Pacific Northwest|