This machine is no longer needed at the current facility.
The Voorwood Series A517-ED Shaper Sander profiles and sands a single edge of a board in one pass
Rectangular panels can be contoured, shaped, and sanded by the A517G-ED
Capable of producing up to 23,000 lineal feet of finished product per eight-hour shift
Stock is fed through the machine by dual bottom feed chains with special pads which grip the workpiece securely
This machine is designed for easy set-up and repeatable tool change between profiles.
Manufacturer specs (to be confirmed):
- 1.5" + 2x pattern face width by 3.5" + 2x pattern face length minimum straight cuts
- 1.5" + 2x pattern face width by 3.5" + contour height + 2x pattern face width minimum arch
- 3.5" + 2x coping pattern face width minimum width rail
- 1.5" + contour height + pattern face minimum width rail
- .125" minimum & 2.5" maximum workpiece thickness
- (2) 10 HP, 7,200 RPM CNC reversing shaper spindle stations
- (1) 10 HP, 7,200 RPM CNC non-reversing CNC shaper spindle station
- (2) .75 HP, (400 to 1,725 rpm) pneumatically loaded dual sanding stations, (4 total)
- 3 HP feed chain motor, (50 ft/min. straight pcs. & 18 ft/min. arch rails & panels)
- Digital readouts & MicroPoint tilt at the workstations and digital readout on the "ever-square" infeed guide.
- 38" feed/working height
- 154" x 71" x 49" approx. overall dimensions
- Weighs approx. 5,500 lbs.
|Model||CNC Arch Shaper Sander|
|Voltage||230V, 60Hz, 3Ph|