This saw was purchased by the seller and never put into production. The system will need a scanner and infeed conveyors.
Specs (to be confirmed):
- 24” wide capacity, 3-1/2" thickness capacity using 17" diameter tooling
- Glue Joint to 2" thcikness
- Feed speed 225 FPM,
- Rip capacity
- The motor was rebuild 100% in 2017, and all the Timken precision high speed bearings were changed in 2017.
- A new arbor was put in the machine in 2015,
- The feed chain is still in excellent shape, still rips perfectly straight.
- Everything on the saw has been maintained in excellent shape.
- Added an upgraded raise and lower mechanism for the press rolls which is much better than the original design.
- Soft start was added in the control cabinet for the 75 hp main arbor motor, in 2015.
- Including powered infeed pinch roll assembly that is installed on the front of the saw.
- Control cabinet for the saw, and moving blades; complete with all servo drives, soft starter, industrial computer, everything needed to operate the saw and moving blades.
- Cables connecting the control cabinet to the saw,
- Outfeed belt conveyor, 29” wide x 24’ long, complete with motor/drive, conveyor belt, and pinch roller,
- Approx. 33,000 hrs on the machine
|Voltage||480V, 60Hz, 3Ph|