Castaly SM-156A 6" 6-Spindle Moulder
Hard chrome-plated table for maximum wear resistance.
• Full enclosure safety guard reduces noise and completely prevents chips from splashing.
• Anti-impact plate for over-width and over-thickness protection.
• Over sized top and bottom rollers run synchronized, ensuring smooth feeding.
• FRP plastic steel safety guard features maximum durability and impact resistance.
• The three independent section pneumatic pressures for the infeed rollers, in-process rollers and outfeed rollers can be set with individual pressure allowing for consistent feeding results and outstanding effect.
• The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by the independently powered infeed rollers.
• Exclusively designed template inserted pressure plate suits various stock thickness and profile variations.
• Special pressure plate adapted with table feeding roller design, provides smooth and precise cutting of dry and wet wood, reducing the possibility of material jams.
• The machine base is one piece coated from high quality cast iron (FC-25) for maximum stability of structure.
• Base is machined by CNC machine equipment to ensure the utmost working accuracy.
• The first bottom horizontal spindle can be fit with a trimming cutter for trimming a groove at the workpiece side to achieve perfect straightness.
• The specially designed short stock feeding mechanism combined with auxiliary pressure wheels permits the machine to perform machining on extra short stocks.
• All spindles are precision constructed and specially heat treated to provide maximum cutting stability and permanent accuracy.
• Each spindle is provided with a mechanical digital readout providing accurate adjustment.
• Every cutter spindle can be adjusted "up and down" and "in and out" for quick setup.
• Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
• Precision sealed long-life high speed ball bearing.