Seller has shut down this mill. Everything is available. They are willing to listen to offers on individual machines.
- Log deck: 3-strand, 20' long with hydraulic motor and gear box
- Stop and Load: (3) Blocks with 2-12" shaft
- Log Turner: Mellot #5 with hydraulic motor
- Meadows Sawmill #1 Automatic: Cab with heat and air, 100 HP motor, 3-blades vertical edger with 40 HP motor, (2) 48" saw blades, 10' off bearing belt, 20' and 25' sawdust conveyor
- 3-Strand Lumber deck, 18' long
- Fromm Strapper
- Morgan Resaw: 14' Drive infeed belt, 7' return, Buffalo Forge Size 33 Blower
- Go Fast Resaw: 10 HP Motos, Cornell 5 HP Blower
- Baker Deduster
- Pneumatic Air Compressor: 7.5 HP Motor
- Gang Rip: Holds up to (6) blades
- Komatsu FG25 LP Forklift: 5,000 Lbs capacity
- CAT 920 Loader: Includes forks and thumb
- Building: Main building 30' x 70, Band Saw room 31' x 70', Spare room 15' x 21', Office 15' x 21'
|Voltage||240V, 60Hz, 3Ph|