This machine is part of a liquidation. See me in "Door Equipment"
This machine was purchased new and never put into production. Made for Mitering, Mortising and Tenoning. Made by Accu-Systems before, run by Pillar machinery now.
- Multi-Axis control for high quality joints and flexibility in machining various sizes of profiles
- 2 working zones
- 3 HP high frequency spindle for mortise (24,000 RPM)
- 6 HP high frequency spindle for tenon (18,000 RPM)
- 1″ x 3.5″ machining capability (larger sizes available upon request)
- Combination top/side clamps for optimal part control
- Heavy duty 1900 lb. frame
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- Elimination of complicated machine setups climb cut of both tenon and mortise cuts for a “tear out” free cut.
- The ability to cut MDF paper or vinyl wrapped profiles.
- Eliminates the need for applying inlays.
- Reduces the maintenance and cost associated with the tooling by more than 50% by eliminating end coping.
- Eliminates the need for outside profiling or sanding the edges of doors
- Eliminates the need for sanding the face of the doors
- Both stiles and rails are run face down for consistency of machining.
- Self aligning joints
- There is a more durable and aesthetically pleasing blind joint (no visible joint on edge of board)
- Multiple tool paths to choose from in tenon and miter (on the mortise side) to accommodate all profiles.
|Model||M45 Miter Machine|
|Voltage||230V, 60Hz, 3Ph|