This machine is used every day. It will be under power and available for inspection until November of 2018 when the new machinery arrives.
Manufacturer specs (to be confirmed):
- 8 vertical boring spindles with quick change chucks (5 in X axis / 3 in Y axis)
- 4 horizontal boring spindles in X axis
- 2 horizontal boring spindles in Y axis
- 1 X axis grooving saw
- 1 5kW (7HP) Router Motor with ETP Hydraulic Tool Clamping Chuck
- 1 Bar Code Software
- 1 Multi Tap Transformer
- Extension of working length to 3050 mm.
- Minimum Part Size: 70 mm x 200 mm x 10 mm (LxWxT)
- Maximum Part Size: 850 mm x 3050 mm x 60 mm (LxWxT)
- WoodWOP 5.0
|Model||Optimat BHX 050|
|Voltage||480V, 60Hz, 3Ph|
|Machine Location||North Carolina|