This mill is still in operation and available for inspection. Unit is built to handle heavy, dense logs and will be a great fit for Central and South American species of wood. Seller will assist in dismantling and loading.
- Model: Primultini 1600
- 9.5" Thick bandwheels
- Band blade size: 10" x 478"
- Maximum log size: 24' long x 50" diameter
- All log controls are electric
- Control panel with setworks
- Carriage with hydraulic feed
- Hydraulic turner
- Log deck and material handling
- Measurement change control
- Hydraulic piston receives sawn tables off the trolley and deposits them on a ramp so that the board is not knocked over
- Sprocket ramp for ejection of sawn boards
- Sawmill can be run by a single operator sitting in front of console
- Speed variator that allows the carriage to be moved back and forth
- Loading ramp
- Electric hooks - adjustable in height and width according to thickness of the log to secure it on the car
- Guide protector
- Saw width: 10"
- Saw length: 40'
|Machine Location||Central America|