This machine is no longer needed at the current facility.
Manufacturer specs (to be confirmed):
- High Production Slat bed Panel Rip-saw that has seen only moderate work load, 3,800hours.
- Capacity: Ripping nominal 63" x 2" maximum thickness panels into strips using 12" maximum diameter tooling. Right hand zero side.
- Friction feed of infinite length panels with exclusive POSI-FEED dip chain slat bed with a dip at the cut line to prevent blade contact with the chain. 5” pitch feed chains carry aluminum slats with replaceable steel backed rubber insert strips. Precision feed sprockets with hardened teeth. Oil mist lubrication of bottom chain surface and extended pins. Automatic shut-down of the machine if oil and air supply are too low to prevent running without adequate lubrication.
- 10HP TEFC heavy duty Euro-drive variable speed feed drive, manual adjust of feed rates, 30 to 150 FPM
- Two (2) arbors with carts are included.
- Both arbors are the same style with double keyway and use spacers. Twist lock collars can be ordered to fit this arbor configuration so you can have one arbor using spacers and the other using twist lock.
- Arbor motor is 100HP 3600 RPM TEFC with flexible dive coupling to saw arbor. "Soft-Start" motor starter provided for arbor motor.
- Arbor adjustment: unit power vertical adjustment of saw arbor by 1 HP gear head motor having "up-down" push buttons, scale and pointer height reference.
- High/low safety limit switches provided.
- Dust hood: nominal 63" long one-piece upper dust hood mounted from upper hold down beam for unit thickness adjustment with the pressure rolls for optimum collection of dust.
- Two (2) 5" diameter hold down rolls infeed of saw arbor and two (2)5" diameter hold down rolls outfeed of saw arbor.
- Bed plate hold downs, spring tensioned industrial laminate or UHMW upper bedplate assembly positively contain panels during multi-rip operation. Bed plate segmented for ease of installation. Bed plate assembly unit adjusts with hold down roll assemblies for panel thickness changes.
- Anti-kickback assemblies at upper infeed for operator safety.
- Includes the two (2) shafts plus lots of aluminum collars.
- Tooling: Designed for 10” or 12” diameter blades, 3 ¾” bore and double keyways of 9/64” deep.
- Machine dimensions: 108.5” wide, 88” high, 110” long.
- Plus control cabinet 72 x 72 x 24”.
|Model||435H Dado/Trim Saw|
|Machine Location||West Coast|