Nice CF Nielson BP5500 Press
- Briquetting press CF Nielsen BP5500
- Dies to make 3’’ round logs and 2½’’ octogonal logs
- Lignin dosing system
- Water pump to add water if material too dry
- Home-made automatic speed adjustment with encoder.
- Briquette breaker from CF Nielsen at the end of the cooling line
- Home-made flying saw with lenght asjustment at the end of the cooling line too with capability to switch from the saw to the breaker.
- Can run up to 1200kg (even 1400kg I think) per hour depending on material and briquette shape
- Cooling line can be opened to make pucks also.
- 575V AC motors
- Installed in 2008
- 10,865 hours
|Model||BP-5500 Briquette Machine|