This 2001 Biesse Rover 24-FTS is in excellent condition according to the seller and is ready to load. The current ownwer put about $10,000 into new pop up pins and other use items on the machine.
- 4' x 10'
- Popup locating pins for positioning of parts on the worktable; prepared for (optional) "quick fit" vacuum matrix table for clamping of small parts;each work zone with (1) "quick connect"vacuum outlet for custom vacuum fixtures
- Boring Head with: (14) Independent vertical boring spindles with (7) spindles on the Y-axis & (7) spindles X-axis; inverter controlled variable spindle speed up to 4,000 RPM; (6) horizontal spindles (2+2) in the X-axis & (1+1) in the Y-axis; (1) 4' (100 mm) dia grooving saw in X-axis
- Options included: (1) 16 HP (12 kW) Air-cooled vertically mounted HSD electro-spindle router with HSK F63 adaptor, inverter driven 1,000 - 20,000 RPM with max. torque from 12,000 - 20,000 RPM
- (1) 6-position "Ride Along" Automatic tool changer for "on-the-fly" ATC
- Windows Operating system for real-time multitask processing; programs can be transferred via diskette or downloaded by wire; built-in 1,500 W air conditioner for constant temperature & dust-free environment
- Travini Vacuum pump
- Low hours
|Voltage||230V, 60Hz, 3Ph|