- Maximum width - 8"
- Maximum thickness - 4-3/4"
- Minimum working length - 9-1/2"
- 1st Head - 7.5 HP
- 2nd Head - 7.5 HP
- 3rd Head - 7.5 HP
- 4th Head - 15 HP
- 5th Head - 10 HP
- Feed motor - 5.5 HP
- Elevation - 1 HP
- Spindle diameter - 40 MM
- Cutter speed - 6,500 RPM
- Variable feed speed - 16-82 FPM
- Hard chrome plated table for maximum wear resistance.
- Fully enclosure safety guard reduces noise and completely prevents chips splashing.
- Anti-impact plate for over-width and over-thickness protection.
- Oversized top and bottom rollers run synchronized, ensuring smooth feeding.
- FRP plastic steel safety guard features maximum durability and impact resistance.
- The Three independent section pneumatic pressure for the infeed rollers, in-process rollers and outfeed rollers can be set with individual pressure allowing for consistent feeding results and outstanding effect.
- The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by the independently powered infeed rollers.
- Exclusively designed template inserted pressure plate suits various stock thickness and profile variations.
- Special pressure plate adapted with table feeding roller design, provides smooth and precise cutting of dry and wet wood, reducing the possibility material jams.
- The machine base is one piece coated from high quality cast iron (FC-25) for maximum stability of structure.
- Base is machined by CNC machine equipment to assure the utmost working accuracy.
- The first bottom horizontal spindle can fit with a trimming cutter for trimming a groove at the work piece side to achieve perfect straightness.
- The specially designed short stock feeding mechanism combined with auxiliary pressure wheels permits the machine to perform machining on extra short stocks.
- All spindles are precision constructed and especially heat treated to provide maximum cutting stability and permanent accuracy.
- Each spindle is provided with a mechanical digital read out, that giving accurate adjustment.
- Every cutter spindle can be adjusts" up and down " and " in and out" for quickly setup.
- Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Precision sealed long life high speed ball bearing.
|Machine Location||West Coast|